Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

♡ My August Favorites

Hello! I'm finally getting around to sharing my favorites for the month of August and I'm super excited to share what I ended up loving this month! 
1.) Avenue Clearance Cleansing Gel - I ended up falling in love with this cleansing gel sample that I received in my August Birchbox! This soap free cleansing gel is for oily skin and is supposed to eliminate impurities and excess oil without stripping the skin. I love using this gel at the end of the day when I take a shower. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean and doesn't dry out my skin. Definitely recommend this gel for anyone that has oily skin! 
2.) Colourpop Amethyst and Aventurine Setting Spray - I love Colourpop's new Amethyst and Aventurine setting spray! They're both meant for oily skin and they really have helped keep my makeup lasting all day without my face getting too oily. The only complaint I have is that Colourpop definitely needs to use a more fine mist spray bottle because the spray bottles they're using now really drowns my face in the product and sometimes will cause my mascara to smudge. 
3.) Sugarpill Cosmetics Ghosted Loose Eyeshadow - If you're looking for a ghostly iridescent white loose eyeshadow then I defiantly recommend getting Ghosted! I love using Ghosted for my inner corner highlights and adding a little extra glow to the highlight on my cheeks and nose!
4.) Wet n Wild Beauty Mermaid Highlighting Bar - Out of the whole Midnight Mermaid collection the Mermaid Highlighting Bar was my favorite product! It's pigmented and gives your skin a radiant shimmery greenish golden pearl like glow!

The only product I didn't love this month was the Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture palette. The eyeshadows had A LOT of fallout, some colors didn't blend well together and were difficult to work with, and the palette just seems too intimidating to use. I wouldn't recommend this palette at all. 
Oh! One more thing I didn't like this month was the Bellapierre Waterproof Gel Eyeliner. I had difficulty applying it to my eyes, didn't apply smoothly nor was it pigmented in color. I might keep trying to make it work but for not it's definitely not one of my favorite eyeliners.


I'm also still loving and ordering new dresses from Bonne Chance Collections! Every time they come out with new dresses they always put their whole collection on sale and thats when I try to snag some more! Don't sleep on Bonne Chance Collections, you won't regret treating youtself to a cute new dress! Plus the people behind the brand are super caring and sweet!
I've also been loving two remix songs called Close (Midnight Version) by Roosevelt and Starlight (Goldroom Remix) by Jai Wolf! You can find the songs on Apple Music and Youtube! They're really nice chill songs and I reccomend giving them a listen! 


Thank you so much for reading and don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me any questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar