Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

White dots over a yellow gradient

Today it's Sunday and that means Nail Art Sunday with Lela's predetermined themes. The theme for this Sunday was "dots".

This particular nail art I been wanting to try for some time and now I got the chance and opportunity. However I didn't manage to get as content as I visioned this, but I'll try it again and change what made my discontent.

 As you probably figured the dots are suppose to disappear in the gradient creating a cool effect. Mine aren't disappearing as much as I would have wished.
The gradient contains of two yellow nuances and white. I wished I would have photographed it when it was without the dots because it looked so great then. That I'll definitely do again.
 And why the color yellow? I love yellow nails.. :)
It took me some time, but then I realized it..this might be a bit eastern like..that was not my intention. But I do think that yellow isn't just for easter and red isn't just for Christmas etc. Even though the dots didn't help though.. ;)

Polishes used:
Kleancolor - Neon Yellow
Kleancolor - Pastel Yellow
Kleancolor - White

Hope you liked it, can't wait to see all the other dotted nail arts! :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar