Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Joho, Joho. Apparently.



It might have been a short week, but it was a particularly annoying one, and I am rather glad it's coming to its conclusion. The skanky weather hasn't exactly helped - but at least we did take delivery of a new (and rather imposing) new garden bench, which we (eventually) managed to put together yesterday and is now proudly dominating the garden, shrugging off the rain. [I'll post pictures in due course, if ever the weather eases up...]

Never mind the storms, we have end-of-week parties to plan [virtual ones, of course - we're not even going to contemplate venturing to any pub or similar, despite the much-vaunted "lockdown easing" that is supposed to happen this weekend; although I may try and get my hair cut if the queue isn't around the block]!

I think I might just sling on an old gold lamé jumpsuit, grab a curtain tie-back off the bay windows of the local Turkish restaurant for a headband, and boogie on down with Mr Richie Weeks and his hyperactive chums...

...and Thank Disco It's Friday!


Have a good weekend, peeps!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar