Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"I'm not intimidated by Donald Trump" - Hillary. Clinton

Hillary Clinton 
Hillary Clinton has revealed she's not intimidated by presidential rival, Donald Trump.

The US Presidential candidate stopped by 'The Tonight Show' on Thursday night, January 14 and was asked "does Trump intimidate you?"

"No," she replied without hesitation.


"If I'm so fortunate to be the Democratic nominee, obviously I'll run against whoever they nominate," the former Secretary of State, 69, continues. "But, if it's Donald Trump, it'll be quite the showdown."

Meanwhile during Trump's appearance on the same show on Monday night, he told Fallon, "I'm winning against Hillary one on one – and I haven't even started on her yet."

Trump's comments, however, don't seem to faze Clinton, who admitted to Fallon that she didn't watch Trump's second visit to Studio 69. "He's a lot more obsessed with me than I am with him," she said laughing.




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar