Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Challenge Your Nail Art: Gradient meets 30 Days Of Colour: Hearts/Love


For this first time ever on my blog I am actually going to combine two challenge manis together.  I use to combine challenge themes like crazy on Instagram back when I was doing four plus challenges (crazy times! But super fun).  With themes like Gradient and Hearts/Love how could you not combine them?

I recently received my Lina Nail Art Supplies with the new Make Your Mark 03 stamping plate.  It has a blank image with is designed for things like gradients to make it easier.  I thought this was the perfect opportunity to test it out.  Well, I'll go into more details when I do my actually review but for this gradient I used the good old sponge method.  So easy, blends nicely, less mucking around and a better result (for me).  For this gradient I used Bundle Monster's Mercury Baseline, Monarch Dream and Kandi Spirit.




And now for the 30 Days Of Colour portion of this post.  I couldn't go past using this heart image from Lina Nail Art Supplies Make Your Mark 03 stamping plate.  I can see me using this image a fair bit.  Anyway I stamped the image using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.




Now I am currently still obsessed with matte nails so I just had to break out the Matte Top Coat for this mani.  I think the matte is my favourite version of this mani.  Which is your favourite glossy or matte?


Given I have two different challenges in this post there will be double the blog links with everyone who is participating in these challenges.  So many pretty manis to look at.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar