Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Am I a jock or the school outcast?!?!? How can I tell??? I don't even know anymore!

 I've always been pretty sure that if I was in the Breakfast Club -you'd be surprised how often I have discussed this - I would be John Bender The punk, troublemaker who smokes and wears plaid. However when I got a copy of the new Topshop Look book - all I could think of the varsity theme they seem to be pushing was, tacky. In saying that.....for the past few years I have really wanted a varsity jacket. I want one because a lot of alternative rockabilly girls have them and I always admire their style.
So if I had a varsity jacket......would that not make me......Andrew Clarke?!??!?! The jock in the Breakfast Club?????
 I did find a nice jacket at Bitching and Junkfood. However I never buy off the internet after the Johnathon Saunders incident so I didn't get it. It's been two years and I still regret it. So I'm going to buy this one from Topshop instead....
It's only £45 so not too bad! You can find it here

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar