Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Why Are Ariana Grande's Fans Fighting on Twitter?


Ariana Grande's fans getting her down? From the looks of a recent Twitter comment by Ariana, it sounds like things got a little ugly. Is there some controversy brewing among the Arianators? Does it have anything to do with Ari and Jai Brooks getting back together?

Ariana kicked things off by tweeting earlier this week: "don't know what I'd do without u loves," but followed it up with: "i hate coming online to see y'all fighting. you're all my babes and I love u with all my heart. smile there's much to celebrate thanks to U."

Hmmm...we wonder what that's about? Any Arianators care to share if there's a beef brewing in the fandom?

Meanwhile, in other Ariana-working-like-a-dog-to-get-new-music-to-your-ears news, she's revealed that her next single is a collaboration with Zedd, explaining backstage at Wango Tango: "I did a song with Zedd, who I just met for the first time. I really want that to be the second single."

She added, "My whole team is like, 'Oh, it's too early to pick a new single,' but I'm really...I love that song so much. He's fantastic and the song is really fun, and it's very different for me."


Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar