Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Taylor Swift Explains Why She Won't Be Performing at the Grammys

Taylor SwiftIf you're watching the Grammy Awards on Sunday night, don't expect to see a Taylor Swift performance. The "Blank Space" singer is sitting this year's show out, even though she's up for several awards.



Tay explained why she wouldn't be singing at the show via a personal message to fans on Tumblr. She IS nominated for three Grammys this year, so what's up? Here's what she wrote:



Hey guys!



A lot of you have been asking about the Grammys this week and I just wanted to give you an update. I'm really excited to be nominated for 3 Grammys this year and even more excited that I'll be there having a dance party/rage fest in the audience. I will also be presenting the award for Best New Artist. Since my whole life is wrapped up and entangled in the planning of The 1989 World Tour right now, I'm not going to be performing on the Grammys this year. I need this time to focus only on the tour.



I hope I'll see you out there at one of the stadiums this summer having a rage fest of your own!



Love you.



Taylor




Well, that makes sense. At least she's going to be at the show! Like she said, we'll still be able to see her get her dance on in the audience. That's pretty much a gift in itself.



Bummed out Taylor isn't performing at the Grammys this year?





via Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar