Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE INTERN DIARIES : Day one : Doodling stars on timetables


DAY 1 : Intern style

So I got up this morning at six. Smoking a fag while hanging over the bars in the apartment is soooo not a good look! I had under an hour to pack a bag, wash my bird nest hair and get dressed - and by dressed I mean, dressed.
I made the bus and then made my connecting bus. Luckily. It was close. Using the time wisely I decided to check over notes, application forms, finish my book and also re apply my lipstick. A lot.
Once there I five minutes to grab a sign with my name on it so the production team could find me. All I had was a shitty black biro and an old email. Five minutes later I had already been mocked for my shitty sign making skills. By one of the band. Nice! Thats 4 years of art school for you. Can't even make a sign. Money well spent.....Mind you, I did learn how to drink shots handsfree....
The meeting lasted for over an hour. During which I spent my time doodling stars on my schedule and writing a list of food that needed to be picked up - by me. Which dawned on me after I stopped writing what we needed. Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be the fool running to get all this Monday before going to the set.
Ooops. Luckily I manage to piece together a quick list and get the morning off. Oh I got skills!
Afterwards I headed home to start the first of a series of articles I am writing and to experience some noodles from this new noodle bar I found. Very exciting and given that I have a full week ahead of me, this could be very tiring.

Tommorow : Penny hits the radio! Catch the THE team discussing the new issue on Newstalk tommorow nite at 8. Full report later!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar