Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pink Suede Skirt

how to style a pink suede skirt
spring outfit inspo
gray leather jacket
leather jacket and lace top
black and white kate spade purse
how to style a leather jacket
spring outfit inspo
cute spring outfit
date night outfit

Happy Monday everyone and long time no outfit post! The weather here in Charlotte has been so pretty lately so I had to take advantage of it and get some outfit posts for you all!

Today I’m sharing an outfit I wore for a late Valentine’s Day celebration with my Valentine this past Wednesday. We celebrated our Valentine's day with a trip to see Deadpool (btw, super scary. I'm such a weenie and hate movie with lots of shooting and fighting) and a dinner at Blue! Blue has to be one of my favorite restaurants in Charlotte and I highly recommend it if you're ever in the city. I feel like this outfit perfectly describes my style, girly with a slight edge!

I decided to go with my favorite color combinations, light pink and white for this outfit. Starting from the top, I paired this white-cropped lace top that I got ages ago and Forever 21 with my new favorite pink suede skirt. Purchasing this skirt was a bit out of my comfort zone because I didn’t think a suede skirt would fit into my style, but I am obsessed with it! I’ve already worn it three times! 

To add a bit of edge to the look I finished it off with my favorite leather jacket. I got this leather jacket freshman year of college and it has been one of my favorite jackets since! I love how it’s slightly gray, which gives it a softer look than a black leather jacket. 

I hope this warm weather continues because I am so ready for spring! When I say I have spring fever, I mean I have it BAD. All I want is to break out all of my floral dresses and see the sunshine again! Let me know in the comments down below what you’re most excited for in spring and I’ll be back Wednesday for another blog post! Have a great Monday everyone!

Shop my outfit:


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar